Find Daily Living Help for Seniors in Your Family
A dedicated caregiver can help your loved one live more independently in Reading, PA
When many families have an elder in them that needs help for seniors, they usually look to outside assistance for support. Because caring for an elder can be a full time job, many families simply don’t have the time providing the care and assistance their loved one needs to live independently. Fortunately, at Comfort Keepers In Home Care In West Lawn & Reading, PA, you can find a compassionate caregiver to help your loved one. We offer quality in home care, so your loved one can get the assistance the need in the home they know and love.
How to Tell If Your Loved One Needs Assistance
While it can be hard to tell if your loved one needs a caregiver’s assistance, there are some signs you can look out for. These signs include:
- Unusual weight loss
- Confusion with the date or year
- Skipping or forgetting meals
- Worsening of personal hygiene
- Bruises or other injuries from unexplained falls
- Difficulty walking or climbing stairs
- Forgetting appointments or medication
If your loved one is showing any of these signs, it’s time to speak with their doctor about finding them senior living assistance.
How Can a Caregiver Provide Help for Seniors?
For many seniors, the simple Activities of Daily Living or ADLs such as taking care of personal hygiene, preparing and eating meals, and moving about their home safely are too much to do on their own. Because of age-related ailments, many of these tasks are too strenuous for seniors to do without assistance. Fortunately, each of our caregivers is trained to provide the highest quality senior services including:
- Assistance with personal hygiene tasks such as toileting, bathing, grooming and oral hygiene
- Positioning assistance for safe standing and sitting
- Mobility assistance including help with walking, moving and climbing stairs
- Provide light housekeeping and laundry services
- Preparing delicious and nutritious meals and snacks
- Providing assistance with grocery shopping and running errands
- Incidental transportation to appointments and activities
- Medication monitoring and reminders
Additionally, all of these services your beloved elder can get in the comfort of their own home. We offer 24 hour services and are open 7 days a week so your loved one can always get the care they need.
Call Today to Find Out More
As you can see, we have all the amenities your loved one needs to live happily and safely on their own. For more information on our quality help for seniors, or to learn more about our services please contact us today. You can do this by filling out our Contact Us form, or by giving us a call at (610) 678-8000 to schedule a free in-home assessment.
Comfort Keepers of West Lawn & Reading, PA proudly provides expert services to seniors in communities
throughout Berks County:
Bechtelsville, Bernville, Birdsboro, Blandon, Bowers, Boyertown, Douglasville, Exeter, Fleetwood, Geigertown, Hamburg,
Kutztown, Laureldale, Leesport, Limekiln, Lyon Station, Maxatawny, Mertztown, Mohnton, Mohrsville, Morgantown, New Berlinville, Oley, Pine Forge, Reading,
Reifton, Robesonia, Shillington, Sinking Spring, St. Peters, Temple, Topton, Virginville, Wernersville, West Lawn, West Reading, Womelsdorf, Wyomissing